• What is 2meet Community?An online place with real people who have the chance to meet for real, to get acquainted, to socialize and to develop activities together. Selective community for smart and cheerful people! NOT a matrimonial agency! 6 girls + 6 boys = 4 hours of entertainment! 2meet Concept – Socializing games conceived as an organized contest with scoring and prizes. The participants will be involved in the games – playing individual, in pairs or in teams. 2meet Purpose - social impact and personal development. For you from other countries or being temporarily in Romania – get to know romanian people better
• V&GO – Visiting & Going out
Quality tour of Bucharest – Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 19:00-22:30, at your request!• GO OUT in town with a 2meet guiding tour and also with other members of 2meet Community that will accompany you in an enjoyable tour of the city attractions - see here! which 2meet Community Members are interested in assisting the V&GO tours. • Let us know when you want to visit the town and we will arrange all the details for you! We guarentee you the best quality tour, with quality Community people!
• C&Pub – Clubbing & Pubbing
Friday, Saturday, 11pm-3am, at your request! Bucharest by night with OQP=only quality people! Come with us to best places in town quaranted!
You will have the possibility to party in the Old Center being accompanied by a 2meet Assistant and other 2meet Community Members from Bucharest. There will be an animated night, full with Bucharest colors, dance and Fun! Fun! Fun!
• See here! which 2meet Community Members are interested in coming to C&Pub.
• Let us know when you are in the mood to party and we will arrange all the details for you! We guarentee you the best night tour, with quality people!
Common info about Romania
Spoken language: Romanian
Capital: Bucharest (2,2 mil)
Currency: LEU (1 euro = 4,5 lei)
People: friendly and welcoming
Attractions and Personalities:
Transylvania, Maramures, Brasov, Sibiu, Cluj, Dracula, George Enescu, Constantin Brancuri, Nicolae Grigorescu, Ana Aslan, Nadia Comaneci, Gica Hagi, Ilie Nastase, Simona Halep
Get more details about Romania
Romanian Rhapsody no. 1 Composer – George Enesco, Conductor – Mariss Jansons – Waldbühne 1994. Best interpretation ever of Enescu Rhapsody no. 1 – Mariss Jansons felt exactly the Romanian Spirit, it’s like Enesco himself taught him about the beauty, joy and energy of Romanian Soul. Bravo, Maestro!